- This event has passed.
2022 Housing Conference
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Fair Housing Council of Riverside County, Inc. (FHCRC) will host the 2022 Housing Conference on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 in honor of National Fair Housing Month. The Housing Conference not only commemorates the accomplishments made in Fair Housing, it also brings together community nonprofits, government officials, lenders, builders, developers, policymakers, housing providers, Realtors and community leaders to discuss the future of housing in the Inland Empire. The event includes keynote speakers, breakout sessions and draws in over 300 persons annually. The theme for the conference this year is “Housing Solutions Post Pandemic”.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Innovative housing development for both single family and multi-family units.
- Strategies to eliminate the excessive costs of developing and building housing.
- Homeless Prevention and Key Solutions.
- Financial literacy barriers and lending trends that impact the sales market.
- Fair Housing regulations that affect HUD funded programs as well as Fair Housing trends.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Welcome/Closing Remarks
- Congressman Mark Takano
- Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes
- Keynote Speakers
- Fiona Ma, CA State Treasurer
- John Husing, Economist
- Panel Speakers
- Kevin Stein, Deputy Director California Reinvestment Corporation
- Christopher Brancart, Fair Housing Attorney